Permits & Applications

Permits are assigned specific fees. 

All contractors (General and Sub-contractors) are required to have a City of Roswell business license prior to performing work in the City of Roswell.

For any questions regarding permits (building, plumbing, electrical, gas, or hvac), garage sales, or business licenses contact the Code Enforcement office.

Permits include, but are not limited to, the following: