- Arbor Day Drive-Thru Tree Seedling Giveaway: Held April 9 at Cielo Grande Park. KRB partnered with the Roswell Parks Department to bring 700 free seedlings to Roswell residents, as well as free reusable KRB shopping totes, reusable "Toss No Mas" car trash containers, and energy saving LED lightbulbs (donated by Xcel Energy).
- Recycled Arts and Crafts Event: Oct. 8 as part of the Roswell Museum's Science and Art Festival. The festival is free to attend and will run from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at the Roswell Convention Center. The craft activity will help you create "trash to treasure" art/craft projects. Bring water bottles, gallon milk jugs, laundry pod containers and magazines. KRB will have some additional materials.
- Fall Community Cleanup: 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. October 15th. KRB is partnering again with Roswell Hispano Chamber of Commerce. The target for this year's cleanup is Poe Corn Park and the Hondo River Trail. Supplies will be available from the check-in area at Poe Corn Park (700 E. Second St.). The Hispano Chamber will provide meal coupons from a local restaurant for the first 50 volunteers to complete the cleanup. While supplies last, volunteers will also receive reusable shopping totes and tumblers from KRB, "Toss No Mas" car trash containers from the New Mexico Department of Transportation and energy-efficient LED light bulbs from Xcel Energy.
- Arbor Day Drive-Thru: KRB will be partnering with the City Parks Department to bring free seedlings to Roswell residents, as well as free energy saving LED lightbulbs (donated by Xcel Energy).
- Recycled Art show: KRB partnered with the Roswell Museum and Art Center to display recycled art projects from youth and families all over Roswell.
- Arbor Day Drive-Thru: KRB partnered with the City Parks Department to bring free seedlings to Roswell residents.
- March Out the Trash: Joined the City Solid Waste Department to give citizens the chance to bring in their bulk and large items to help curb illegal dumping in the city.
- Gardening Workshops: these workshops were held virtually for citizens to view and learn about plants. Seed packets were given out while supplies last.
- Recycled Art Community Project: Citizens came together at the Roswell Museum and Art Center's "Science and Art Festival" to create a bottle cap mural that was displayed on Main St. for months.
- Shop Small Sweep: A community cleanup in Downtown Roswell to help prep the shopping area for Shop Small Saturday.
- March Out the Trash: A chance for citizens to bring in their bulk and large items to help curb illegal dumping in the city.
- Arbor Day: Partnered with the City Parks Department to help hand out seedlings to citizens to help beautify our city one household at a time.