About Central Control:
Central Control is based at 1200 W. Hobson and serves as the call center for the City of Roswell Utilities Department for any service needed by the citizens. This is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Central Control has a staff of 13.
Along with maintaining the call center, Central Control is responsible for:
- Water Production
- Water Treatment
- Well Operations and Maintenance
- Storage Tank Operations and Maintenance
- Installation of Water Meters
- Maintenance and / or repair of Water Meters
- 5 reservoirs storing
- 4 pressure regulating stations
- 20 water production wells
24-hour utility emergency response is maintained at Central Control (Phone: 575-347-5421), to respond to problems reported by the public and other agencies as well as other major emergencies, such as vehicle accidents, floods, windstorms, and snowstorms.
Each subdivision has on-call staff to respond to afterhours calls from the public with respect to water and sewer on a daily basis.
- The City has 26,189 acre feet of water rights available for consumption per year
- 20,000 acre feet are currently pumped per year
- There are 3,888 acre feet of water rights in reserve for future needs
City of Roswell 425 N Richardson Roswell, NM 88201
Phone: 575-624-6700 | Email Us