In the Community

Open-burning regulations

Any individual conducting open burning or any kind of recreational fire or bonfire must first obtain a permit from the Roswell Fire Department. The fire department will inspect the area in which the operation is to be conducted and determine if minimum requirements are met. These requirements can be found here.