- Roswell Museum
- Foundation & Board of Directors
- Foundation Support & Activities
Foundation Support & Activities
How You Can Support the RMAC Foundation
- Mail your check to the Foundation Office payable to:
400 N. Pennsylvania Avenue
Roswell, NM 88201
- Call the Executive Director at the Foundation Office, 575-627-0918, with your credit or debit card information, expiration date and amount of your donation.
- Make your donation through Just Give.
- Shop online at Shop For Museums with over 200 of your favorite national retailers and donate to RMAC Foundation at the same time at no extra cost to you.
Acquisitions, Conservation, & Collections Care
- Acquisitions Funding: Art and artifact purchases for the collection.
- Art Conservation Support: Conservation assessments and treatments to preserve the collection.
Community Outreach & Program Development
- Scholarships and Fellowships: Studio art class tuition for at risk youth, and visual arts training for adults through the Lorene Johnson Gratton Fellowship Program.
- International Film Series: Classic to modern avant-garde films that link our community to the world.
- Lectures: Scholarly lectures that provide greater context about our unique place in the Southwest.
- Exhibitions: Underwriting for traveling exhibitions, opening receptions, artist talks, and exhibition catalogs.
- Patricia Lubben Bassett Art Education Center: The Foundation raised $1.1 million in bricks and mortar funding to build this state-of-the-art education facility (1998).
- Architectural Services: The Foundation underwrote completion of a site plan to renovate the Museum’s outdoor patio (2004).
- Storage Vault Renovation: The Foundation sponsored the addition of a mezzanine to expand collections storage capabilities (2005).
- West of Beyond: The Rogers and Mary Ellen Aston Collection of the American West: The Foundation provided supplemental funding for this $676,000 renovation and reinstallation project (2006).
- Museum Security Upgrades: The Foundation joined with the City of Roswell to upgrade the Museum’s CCTV security system (2007).
- Courtyard and Goddard Rocket Project (2009).
- Professional Development: Funding for staff training and development.
Phone: 575-624-6744 | Email