Foundation Support & Activities
How You Can Support the RMAC Foundation
- Mail your check to the Foundation Office payable to:
400 N. Pennsylvania Avenue
Roswell, NM 88201
- Call the Executive Director at the Foundation Office, 575-627-0918, with your credit or debit card information, expiration date and amount of your donation.
- Make your donation through Just Give.
- Shop online at with over 200 of your favorite national retailers and donate to RMAC Foundation at the same time at no extra cost to you.
Acquisitions, Conservation, & Collections Care
- Acquisitions Funding: Art and artifact purchases for the collection.
- Art Conservation Support: Conservation assessments and treatments to preserve the collection.
Community Outreach & Program Development
- Scholarships and Fellowships: Studio art class tuition for at risk youth, and visual arts training for adults through the Lorene Johnson Gratton Fellowship Program.
- International Film Series: Classic to modern avant-garde films that link our community to the world.
- Lectures: Scholarly lectures that provide greater context about our unique place in the Southwest.
- Exhibitions: Underwriting for traveling exhibitions, opening receptions, artist talks, and exhibition catalogs.
- Patricia Lubben Bassett Art Education Center: The Foundation raised $1.1 million in bricks and mortar funding to build this state-of-the-art education facility (1998).
- Architectural Services: The Foundation underwrote completion of a site plan to renovate the Museum’s outdoor patio (2004).
- Storage Vault Renovation: The Foundation sponsored the addition of a mezzanine to expand collections storage capabilities (2005).
- West of Beyond: The Rogers and Mary Ellen Aston Collection of the American West: The Foundation provided supplemental funding for this $676,000 renovation and reinstallation project (2006).
- Museum Security Upgrades: The Foundation joined with the City of Roswell to upgrade the Museum’s CCTV security system (2007).
- Courtyard and Goddard Rocket Project (2009).
- Professional Development: Funding for staff training and development.