Eleventh Annual "Celebrate the Arts Day" will be held at the Roswell
Convention & Civic Center on Saturday, April 29th from 10:00 a.m.
until 3:00 p.m. Arts Connect, the RISD K-6 elementary arts program
invites students, families, and friends of The Arts to a day of free
activities centered around Artists' habits: Envision, Observe, Explore,
Choose, Engage, Express, Create, Reflect, and Collaborate:
• Mayorial Proclamation of "Celebrate the Arts Day 2017"
• 5th Grade RISD Student Recorder Concert
• 6th Grade RISD Student Ukulele Concert
• Performing Arts K-5 Interactive Activities Onstage
• Visual Arts K-5 Display Booths w/Make-n-Take Arts
• Display Booth of 6th Grade Bridge Projects
• Hand-Heart-Mind Reflection Display
• KIDSART Items for Sale
• GHS/RHS Band Booster Concession
Come celebrate the creative expression of the children in our community through The Arts. Free family fun! For more information call (575) 637-3301.
City of Roswell 425 N Richardson Roswell, NM 88201
Phone: 575-624-6700 | Email Us